In this era, beauty and looks are very important to everyone. And healthy skin is the main element for both looks and beauty. In this article, I’m going to discuss different skin problems, their causes, and solutions. So the main skin problems that are mostly seen in every second man or woman are hyperpigmentation, melasma, dark spots, sun spots, uneven skin tone blackheads, whiteheads, and the most common problem is pimples. So let’s study the above-mentioned problems in detail.
All about hyperpigmentation?
Hyperpigmentation means that some patches on the skin get darker than the surrounding area of the skin. This is not harmful but it looks really bad so people suffering from this problem wanted to get rid of hyperpigmentation. Hyperpigmentation is further divided into the following types.
- Age spots
- post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation
If you think about the main causes of pigmentation or hyperpigmentation. Then its main causes are as follows.
- Medical conditions
- Reactions to drug use
- Skin inflammation
- Sun exposure
- Excessive use of formula creams
Now let’s navigate to the solution of hyperpigmentation.
Different ways to cure hyperpigmentation include home remedies, medicated creams, and different types of chemical peels.
Home remedies can also be used to cure hyperpigmentation. So you can use the following natural elements to cure the problem.
- Aloe vera
- Green tea
- Rice flour
You can also use the following medicated creams to cure hyperpigmentation.
- Eventone c
- Melaklyr plus
You have to make sure that the cream that you are using to reduce hyperpigmentation contains vitamin c, kojic acid, etc.
Moreover, different chemical peels, laser therapy, intense pulsed light, and microdermabrasion are available to cure this problem.
The most important thing is to use a sunblock to stop sun exposure.
Melasma is a common skin problem in which small gray and brown patches come off on the skin. It normally appears on the bridge of the nose, the forehead, the cheeks, and the upper lip. Mostly, it appears on those parts of the body that come to the abundant sunlight like forearms, neck, and shoulders. Doctors no longer recognize why melasma comes on the skin. It can be because of the malfunction of the melanocytes (the color-making cells) withinside the pores and skin, inflicting them to provide an excessive amount of color. As a consequence, human beings with darker pores and skin tones are much more likely to develop melasma, as they have extra melanocytes than humans with lighter pores and skin.
Now let’s navigate to the treatments of melasma. You can treat melasma by following natural ingredients.
- Apple cider vinegar
- Aloe vera
- Licorice extract
- Black tea water
- Orchid extracts
- Red lentils
- Tomato paste
You may also go to different medicated solutions like microdermabrasion, chemical peel, laser treatment, light therapy, and dermabrasion but these solutions are much more costly than the above-mentioned solutions.
You can use different creams to treat melasma like
- Dermoteen whitening cream
A pimple is a small pustule or papule. Pimples expand whilst sebaceous glands, or oil glands, turn out to be clogged and infected, mainly to swollen, purple lesions full of pus. Also referred to as spots or zits, zits are part of acne. They are maximum possible to arise around puberty, however, they could appear at any age.
when sebaceous glands, or oil glands, become clogged and infected, leading to swollen, red lesions filled with pus as a result a pimple pop up on the skin. There are different types of pimples are Comedo, Papule, Nodule, Cyst, Acne conglobata, and Acne Mechanica.
Now let’s move to the solution of pimples.
Pimples solution at home
- Mix one tablespoon of turmeric into some aloe vera gel and honey and make a smooth paste. Put this paste into the affected area overnight. Wash your face in the morning with lukewarm water. After the use of three days, you will get rid of pimples.
- Gram flour paste also helps you to get rid of pimples.
- Mint can also be used to treat pimples.
Medicated creams to cure Pimples
- Benzoyl peroxide gel
- Acne cure
- Differin Adapalene Gel 0.1% Acne Treatment
- The Ordinary Retinol 0.5% in Squalane
- Kamedis Acne Spot Treatment with Salicylic Acid (2%)
- Clean & Clear Advantage Acne Spot Treatment
- Neutrogena On-the-Spot Acne Treatment
- La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo Dual Action Acne Spot Treatment
- Kiehl’s Since 1851 Breakout Control Targeted Acne Spot Treatment
- Mario Badescu Drying Lotion
- CLYCIN-T topical lotion.
When pimples leave, they leave a scar. And spots look very bad. There are many ways to remove dark spots. Following are some treatments that will help you to get rid of spots.
Spot treatment at home
- Cut a potato into slices and rub these slices onto the affected area. Potatoes contain bleaching properties and they lighten dark spots.
- Mix half tablespoon aloe vera gel and 4 drops of lemon and apply this to the affected area overnight. Use a mild face wash in the morning.
- Mix Apple Cider vinegar and water in equal quantity and use a cotton pad and apply this on the dark spot, leave it for thirty minutes, and wash off the face.
Medicated creams for dark spots
- Vitamin C cream
- Azelaic acid
After my deep research and personal experience, I want to say that it is not impossible to remove all of the impurities from your face and body. First, accept yourself as it is. It doesn’t mean that you don’t work on your personality or don’t maintain your looks. It means that you are perfect as you are now and don’t feel bad for your color or your skin problems. Be confident and try to improve your personality and looks. Take good care of your diet. Do exercise daily. Drink plenty of water. Maintain a skin-care routine according to your skin type. Follow CTM routine daily in the morning and at night. If you follow the above tips with consistency and treatments you will get rid of your skin problems doesn’t matter what it is. But it might take 3 to 4 months to see the results. But you will get healthy and beautiful skin if you follow the above tips.